Tuesday 22 March 2011

it's 11:41pm on Monday the 21st.

let me tell you 1st hand,
                              
                                    I AM ON DIET.



i have not eaten rice for more than 3 months now, n previously mmg dah on diet for 1 year n a half. i lost more than 13KG along the way.
                                                             This is me 3-4 years ago

tgk....gemuk kan? bole la kan trime reason kenapa i have that feeling nak kurus kan u ols. it is pretty much about self-esteem tau. not that i dun love my self mase ni, i do. tp bile gi shopping mall and nak shopping, n tgk all the extra small size shirt pun tak ble nak beli,it felt hurt and then ur confidence mesti drop gile time tu.if time ni tau psal THE BIGGEST LOSER ASIA, kompom aku join.
there's so much story time this yg buat i have the strong feeling nak go all out to go on diet. i have try byk cara nak kuruskan badan:


  1. slimming cream
  2. slimming soap
  3. exercising
believe me,semua tak jdi. susah gile kot. then one day...i have gone thru a major break up that left me being devastated sgt2. n from that, kunun2 tak lalu makan la bagaikan.so, accidently,i slowly stop mkn nasi.


                                               RICE.

just nasi je aku tak makan. (the rest melantak la gak kan). eventually, i stop mkn nasik, even for sebutir pun.
my routine was:- air kosong, biskut kering all day. and malam air limau and pape style masakan bihun.
thats it.

for almost 2 years.



This is me after the PUASA NASI time. puas hati tak?

i lost a major 13kg thi time. sampai my fren said to me to stop dieting sbb dah nampak mcm tengkorak. tengkorak hangpa! hehehe...

well,the thing is, sebenarnye nak cite, skang ni i am no more on diet secara sengaja. but secara tidak sengaja because of my busy schedule at work. as for today, i only had a cup of coffee before went off to work, n only to realize that at 4.30pm i dont even have a sip of water apantah lagi nasi or ayam.heheh.. boy,kemain busy aku ni. padahal gaji tak naik pun.

well, my advise for those yg nak diet, pelase do it properly. jangan sampai memudarat kan diri. eat healthy,live a wonderful,happy healthy life. it eventually come naturally to urself.


i am HAPPY with my life. and my body now.

sign,

gecko.

No comments:

Post a Comment